Choose from the speaking topics below
- How to teach adults and lead small groups
- The kind of faith that pleases God
- Scripture studies from the Old and New Testaments
How to teach adults and lead small groups
Explore what the Bible says about teaching and facilitating small groups. Learn how to:
- Use personal stories to illustrate Biblical truths
- Ask questions that encourage discussion
- Direct small group discussion to topics that matter most
The kind of faith that pleases God
We know that without faith, it is impossible to please God (Hebrews 11:6). Study the hallmarks of faith found in the New Testament book of Hebrews.
Scripture studies from the Old and New Testament
Specific topics can include:
- The presence of Christ versus the presents of Christ
- Idolatry: Who brought you out of Egypt?
- Who do people say that I am? Who do you say that I am?
- Growing through the storms of life (based on the book by E. Truman Herring)
I have had the honor to be a student of several Bible Studies led/facilitated by Nivine Richie. Her love for God’s Word and her desire to share her knowledge with others is amazing. She has the unique ability with the help of the Holy Spirit to make God’s Word alive and relevant to our lives today. Nivine has a gift!Teresa R.
Blog Talk Interview with Christian Devotions SPEAK UP!
Check Out Christianity Podcasts at Blog Talk Radio with Christian Devotions Speak UP on BlogTalkRadio with Christian Devotions SPEAK UP! on BlogTalkRadio